VIHIGA YOUTH TECHNICAL COMMITTEE PREVIEWS THE YOUTH SERVICE BILL2021
County Government of Vihiga through the department of Youth in partnership with Konrad Adenaeures Stiftung Kenya yesterday met with the Vihiga Youth Technical Committee at the Roddy's Green Lounge to preview the Youth Service Bill 2021.
During the meeting the following was previewed;
- Establishment and responsibility of the Youth Service Board.
- Administration and Powers of the Board.
- Secretary and staff to the Board.
- Affirmative action in employment and youth activities.
- Financial and miscellaneous provisions.
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung(KAS) is an independent and non-profit making German Political Foundation that mainly contributes towards shaping international politics in accordance with the values of freedom, justice, solidarity, human rights and social market economy.
In attendance were Youth and Gender Chief Officer Philip Gavuna, West Bunyore MCA Wimsey Manoah, Director Youth Juma Kwatenge and youths drawn from across the county.